Tamiya Mercedes Benz Arocs 3348 - 6X4 Tipper Truck
The model's ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations. (Both sold separately)
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 576mm, Width: 190mm, height: 267mm.
- Injection molded body, including depictions of cab rear handrail and step details. Separate parts recreate side mirrors and visor, etc.
- 3-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
- Truck bed section is comprised of metal subframe and resin panel sections.
- Compatible with Actuator Set for realistic truck bed motion.
- New TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the truck bed.
- Newly designed rear tires, rear fenders and taillights.
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter.
- Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
- Compatible with separately-sold MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds.
Requires: Tamiya Attack 4-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya TS spray paint
Option for tipper: 2-56545 (This item you need extra)