|It features a front motor which provides power to the two driven rear axles via propeller shaft, and is equipped with a three-speed transmission. A realistic metal ladder frame utilizes metal leaf springs in the front and rear suspension, while the detailed and realistic body will certainly catch the eye. It's compatible with separately-sold trailers for some genuine 1/14 scale big rig hauling!|
The King Hauler is a scale tractor truck with a realistic ladder frame and a 3-speed gearbox. The suspension is equipped with solid axles with leaf springs just like full scale trucks.
The Tamiya 3-Speed Transmission allows shift on the fly Low - Med - High, both in forward and reverse.
- Scale: 1/14
- Length: 23.62 inches (600mm)
- Width: 7.20 inches (183mm)
- Wheelbase: 17.60 inches (447mm)
- Front Tread: 6.14 inches (156mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 6.17 lbs. (2800g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 - With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)Required:
- 4-channel system is recommended for potential future options and 3-speed operation.
- 7.2V battery and charger
- ESC (unless you are using MFC Unit #56511)