Tamiya Scania R470 Silver
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-01) (SOLD SEPERATELY) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, lets you feel like you are driving the real thing. Headlights, brake lights, and turn signal operations are also available at your fingertips.
4 Types of Separately Available Semi-Trailers
4 types of trailers (semi-trailer, tank-trailer, pole-trailer, and flatbed) are currently available to choose from. Attach any one of them to the Scania R470 to create an exciting combination that is over 1 meter long. Furthermore, the Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-01) allows realistic low-speed running with semi-trailer attached.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 452mm, width: 187mm, height: 293mm.
• All body parts are molded in gray and pre-painted in Gloss aluminum (TS-17), with a urethane top coat for a stunning finish.
• Interior features such as seat and dashboard are depicted.
• 2-axle chassis utilizes ladder frame with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members. Realistic drivetrain has a front mounted motor powering twin rear axle.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via 4ch R/C transmitter. Item 7255252 ATTACK 2.4GHZ RADIO recommended.
• Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf springs.
• Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
• Compatible with a range of tractor truck option parts (TROP). Use with Multi-Function Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds
• Requires: 4-channel radio (Item 7255252 ATTACK 2.4GHZ RADIO recommended), MFC Unit, and 7.2volt battery and charger tom complete and operate.