The new EZ-Peak™ Live Dual charger takes the same great features of the original EZ-Peak Live and supercharges them for faster charging and dual 4S battery charging. Exclusive Traxxas iD technology makes 1-button charging a reality. Just plug in an iD-equipped NiMH or LiPo battery and press start. Nothing could be easier! The new MAXX Charge feature fast charges one battery at the highest rate to get you back in the action sooner than ever, while continuing to supply the remaining available power to the second battery. Take full control over charging features with the revolutionary high-definition full color EZ-Peak Live App for your mobile device. When it comes to fast and easy charging, nothing beats Traxxas!
Quick Features on EZ-Peak Live Dual (#2973G) iD Charger:
- 200 Watt 26+ amp output
- Recognizes iD-equipped batteries to optimize charger settings
- MAXX Charge feature gets you back in the action quickly
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface with dual LED charge progress indicators
- Supports Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Application
- Audible alerts
- Dual high-flow cooling fans
- Advanced Mode for full manual control through EZ-Peak Live App
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Integrated dual balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Built-in 2-amp USB charger output port
- Charges Dual 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges Dual 2s, 3s, and 4s LiPo Batteries
Patent Pending iD Technology
There has never been an easier or safer way to charge your batteries than the Traxxas iD system. Just plug in a Traxxas iD-equipped battery and press start - that’s all there is to it! Traxxas pioneered this exclusive technology to eliminate complicated charger programming. The iD system detects which Traxxas iD-equipped battery you are using and automatically configures the settings for the optimal charge. The progress bar and audible alerts keep you informed while the advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge every time. The EZ-Peak Live’s Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage.
Faster charging means more time behind the wheel. The new MAXX Charge feature takes full advantage of LiPo batteries’ high charge rates. Press the MAXX Charge button and the right side charges at the maximum charge rate the battery will allow (up to 16 amps). The left side receives the remaining power until the right side finishes and then the left side switches to MAXX power mode. This innovative design gets one battery ready in nearly half the time so you’re back in the action having fun.
The EZ-Peak Live Dual is a true multi-chemistry charger. The charger automatically detects the type and size of your iD-equipped battery and configures the settings for the fastest charge possible. With 200 watts of power on tap, EZ-Peak Dual maximizes its charging potential for NiMH and LiPo batteries. Even the largest 4-cell LiPo batteries are no problem with up to 16 amps of charging horsepower per side. Two high-flow fans keep the temperature down for extended charging sessions. Dual balance ports provide backwards compatibility for batteries with external balance leads. There’s even a special 2-amp USB output to charge your mobile device. No other charger features EZ-Peak Live’s combination of power and flexibility with iD safety and simplicity.
Traxxas pushes the technological envelope to provide you the fastest, most convenient charging experience possible. Not only is EZ-Peak Live Dual our most powerful charger ever, it’s also our most advanced. The free EZ-Peak Live App installs on your Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch, or Android™ device and links to your charger via built-in Bluetooth®. The EZ-Peak Live App gives you access to additional features, such as a high-definition graphical user interface, firmware upgrades, remote monitoring and alerts for up to 4 chargers, detailed live charging information, and the ability to turn off iD mode. iD mode may be switched off through the EZ-Peak Live Application for charging first-generation Traxxas batteries with non-iD High-Current Connectors. This is charging the Traxxas way—fast, easy, and more advanced than ever!
Important Customer Note: Accessing some charger features requires a mobile device with Bluetooth® capability (sold separately) and the Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Application.
EZ-PEAK LIVE DUAL (#2973G) SPECIFICATIONS:
- AC Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.35A
- Charge Current Range: 1.0—26.0A+
- Discharge Current Range: 750mAh
- Current Drain for Balance Ports: 750mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells
- LiPo Cell Count: 2-4 Cells
- Dimensions: 204 x 174 x 68mm