By Coating your Diorama base with our water-based texture paint, you can create rough expressions and uneven surfaces. A coating dry time is aprox. 4-5 hours
- This water-based paint features a paste-like texture with special resin particles for recreating dirt surfaces.
- Paste-like consistency offers excellent concealment qualities and can also be used like putty to fill in gaps.
- After applying a thick layer, the surface can be formed before it dries completely.
- A general Brown color covers most soil surfaces and a Dark Earth color depicts European dark soil and peat bogs.
- There is enough paint in each bottle to cover a B4-sized area. (1 coat)About the Item-40ml bottle.
- Drying time: Summer 3-4 hours, Winter 4-5 hours.
- Thin with water if paint is too thick.
- As these items are water-based, they do not have a strong smell and it is possible to clean with water before it sets.
- When applying, please use a spatula or an old paintbrush as new brush bristles may be damaged when applying.
- It is possible to mix with other Tamiya acrylic paints to achieve different colors.
- It is possible to apply washing and dry brush on the texture painted surface with enamel paints.
- Do not use with airbrushes as it may cause damage.