Mark Fit is a special solvent designed to soften your model decals which will allow you to apply them onto difficult to apply areas such as bumpy and curved surfaces, providing an improved finish to your scale model. The 40ml bottle contains a convenient brush for easy application.
Compared to the standard Mark Fit (Item 87102), this "strong" version has a more powerful formula for softening decals.
It will help decals adhere and conform to difficult curved surfaces or matte-painted surfaces. In addition, it could also help speed up the decal application process.
Bottle cap comes with brush applicator. Bottle contains 40ml. ※May cause damage to painted surface in some cases, particularly surfaces painted with acrylic paints.
How to Use
- Apply Mark Fit solvent to area where decal is to be positioned.
- Place decal onto the area.
- Slide decal into correct position by a wet finger.
- Use a soft cloth or cotton swab to remove excess water and any air bubbles.
- Apply Mark Fit over the decal again, and then use a soft cloth or cotton swab to conform it to the model's surface.
- Do not touch until decal dries completely.
Mark Fit enables perfect decal applications. It softens decals so they can easily fit to uneven, rounded, and matt finish surfaces of plastic models while increasing adhesion. The bottle's cap comes with a convenient brush. 1 bottle contains 40ml.
How to use
1. Apply Mark Fit to the model where decal is applied.
2. Place decal on the model.
3. Position decal by an wetting finger.
4. Press decal down gently with a soft cloth or cotton swab until excess water is gone.
5. Apply Mark Fit over the decal, then press down gently with a soft cloth or cotton swab.
6. Allow the decal to completely dry.