About the Ferrari 360 Spider
Unveiled at the 2000 Geneva Motor Show, the F360 was the successor to the F355 and made waves with its body styling, which featured smooth, flowing lines rather than the angular design of the F355. Though the 3.6 liter V8 engine was only slightly more powerful, the new aluminum frame weighed less and featured increased stiffness, which resulted in improved performance numbers. The Spider was a convertible version that came with an electronically operated roof.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/24 scale assembly model kit of the Ferrari 360 Spider.
- lowing body styling accurately reproduced.
- Engine bay features sharply detailed engine while suspension details such as dampers and brake discs are also included.
- Passenger cabin features instrument panel recreated by slide markings.
- May be modeled with the top in up or down positions.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Metal transfers for manufacturer emblems add even more body detail.
- New elegant black packaging.