The classic aerobatic bipe alternative has never been more lovingly rendered than in Seagull’s meticulously crafted, Oracovered and laser-cut masterpiece. The sinuous curves are captured perfectly with crisp elegance, even the laser-cut fuselage stringers are scalloped between bulkheads for better strength/lighter weight. Choice and selection of materials is exemplary too as is the slippery aerobatic profile of the beautifully finished balsa wings with their strong aluminium tube wing joiners, sheeted D box leading edge and painstakingly applied Oracover trim colour scheme. Like all Seagull cowlings, this is beautifully made from light weight glass cloth, spray painted and finished-as always, with a crystal clear fuel-proof lacquer.
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
- Wingspan – 53.9ins (137cm) Wing area – 470.6sq.ins (30.4sq.dm)
- Suits – 75-91 2-stroke. (90-120 4-Stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length – 46.3ins (117.7cm)
- Approx flying weight – 7.7lb (4.2kg)
- Servos – 6 channels with 6 servos
- Flying skill level – Intermediate/Advanced
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.