The Ninja H2R was developed with input from many of the companies in the larger Kawasaki Heavy Industry group, and its name is a composite of two legendary Kawasaki bikes: the famed Ninja and the H2R. The Ninja H2R not only looks the part with a combination of bare carbon fiber and exquisite mirrored finish black chrome parts, it also has mind-blowing specs. It generates a hair-raising 300hp-plus from its supercharged 998cc inline-4, which it translates into other-worldly acceleration. It is also chock-full of up-to-date electronics for the track: traction control, engine brake control and more.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 172mm, width: 70mm, height: 97mm.
• Detailed inline-4 engine and supercharger depictions.
• Engine, swing arm, front fork, plus upper, side and seat cowls are attached to frame by minute screws.
• Features synthetic rubber depictions of front/rear slick tires, plus a separate racing stand part.
• Metal-plated parts are used to recreate the exhaust, muffler, and taillight case.
• Comes with decals, plus metal transfers to recreate the Kawasaki River mark and name logos.